Tuesday 3 February 2009

Everyone's Gotta Start Somewhere

Dear all who happen to come across this,

This is my new blog page. I created it with a specific purpose in mind. Since I was about 10 years old, I have loved writing stories and I wanted to be a writer when I grew up.

As I'm steadily approaching the ripe old age of 30 (!), I've decided a few things about my life have to change. One of those things is my writing career, which so far, has not progressed far past 'one day when I grow up, I wanna be a writer!'.

Which brings me to this blog. It will be here that on every Thursday that I will upload a new piece of my imagination for you to read at your leisure. This will (hopefully) give me the nudge I need to get things going.

Please give me any feedback you think I need. Be it positive or negative (if it's negative, make sure it's constructive or I'll send the boys round, you hear?!).

Thank you for your time in advance but before you ask, if I manage to get as rich as the Harry Potter lady, I won't be sharing my royalities! They'll be used up to pay off my student loan!

Yours sincerely,
Clairey x

P.S. See you on Thursday!

1 comment: